Central Lonsdale Pharmacy is looking for qualified full-time and permanent pharmacy store manager – retail.
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Store Manager – Retail
WAGE: $29.27 / hour – 50.00 / hour
JOB TYPE: Full time and permanent
HOURS OF WORK: 6-8 hours per day, 30-40 hours per week.
NUMBER OF POSITION: 1
– 1562 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2J3 Canada
BENEFIT: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
– Manage goods/inventory & pricing and ensure that the overall operation are running smoothly.
– Manage the store’s budget and work with the owner to improve the store’s efficiency and meet monthly sales target.
– Ensure that sales goals are met along with other important aspects of the business.
– Analyze and compare data for effective merchandising
– Update promotions as per the corporate office and ensure that the staff is familiar with corporate changes such as promotions, merchandise, payouts, etc.
– Prepare reports that reflect the store’s productivity: sales inventory, returns etc.
– Hire and oversee the training of staff to deliver excellent customer service.
– Monitor performance of staff
– Resolve customer concerns that are being escalated by the store supervisor
– Develop a store culture of positivity and inclusion.
– Approve the staff work schedule and overtime hours as prepared by the retail store supervisor.
– Perform other related duties and required.
– Completion of secondary high school OR
– A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold OR
– Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are required.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume by email: [email protected]