Title: Plant Finance Senior Analyst (Open to Remote)
Job Requisition ID: 259432
Location: Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada, S0K 0Y0
Description: Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Plant Finance Senior Analyst will apply in depth knowledge to provide financial decision support and insight as the finance business partner to both management and operational teams for grain elevators and crop input facilities. In this role, you will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure results are timely, qualitative, analyzed and understood. You will provide essential partnership in the business decision process and continuously improve the financial processes.
** This role offers a remote work opportunity within Saskatchewan, Canada. **
- Provide finance business partnership for management teams by understanding and supporting strategic business priorities, challenges and impacts within the assigned plants.
- Evaluate and measure relevant cost drivers to manage manufacturing costs and plant performance to drive value creation and preservation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leadership and business teams.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenge the status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our broader finance team.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working with related programs and planning tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing cost drivers
- Experience with variance analysis statistical tools
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada.
- Previous working experience with SAP, Power BI or Tableau
- Expert level MS Office skills
- Previous working experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience supporting agriculture industry
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.