Company: 888 Commercial Construction Ltd.
Position: Plumber (NOC-7251)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $26 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: 3 to 4 year of relevant experience.
Location of Work: Various locations according to company contracts.
- Read and interpret blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems and other plumbing materials.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe fittings.
- Install supports for pipes, equipment and fixtures prior to installation.
- Repair and maintain plumbing systems in various establishments.
- Measure, cut and bend pipes manually or by using power tools or machines.
- May prepare cost estimate for clients.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidates will be expected to work in the up listed working environment.
Work Setting: The candidates should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekend if required.
Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, Kneeling.
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6