Product Care Specialist / Service Desk Analyst
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a motivated Product Care Specialist / Service Desk Analyst. The successful candidate shall possess a strong client-centric focus with a keen eye for problem solving. This candidate must have a willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate deadlines, including limited travel with on-call duties as required.
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log internal application issues and service requests, with a ‘First Touch Resolution’ mindset
- Impart business knowledge to assist and support Express Scripts Canada’s internal customers on day-to-day system issues
- Maintain incident management ticket queues and adhere to SLA’s by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Work with internal service providers to identify and resolve system-related issues
- Triage end user support issues and actively work with other teams within the Information Systems team to resolve in a timely manner, with a ‘First Touch Resolution’ mindset
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process and procedures within the Product Care Centre within the Business Resiliency team
- Develop and maintain all required training documents for the Product Care Centre and provide that training to all new Product Care Centre staff
- Record, update and track all User ID setup requests for internal software application: modifications, terminations, password resets, including QA and external customer requests
- Review and update process documents and User templates on a regular basis to reflect current information and processes
- Create and provide all required Product Care Centre monthly/quarterly reports for the Customer Service areas
- Answer support calls and participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule
- Provide remote assistance to all Express Scripts Canada locations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with user community with a focus on providing best-in-class support services
- Must be self-motivated and eager to improve processes where needed
- Is curious and thinks outside the box when investigating incidents
- Assist with internal communications regarding system-related issues
- Liaise with other internal departments as required
- Other projects as assigned by Management
- Post-secondary degree or related job experience.
- 3+ years experience in a service desk role with a focus on providing superior customer service
- Knowledge of UNIX, FTP, TCP/IP and its relationship to feed transmission and receipt is an asset.
- Bilingualism in French & English both written and verbal, an asset
- ITIL V4 certified and sound knowledge of ITIL industry standards
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist users in resolving issues and setting customer expectations
- Good working knowledge of Express Scripts Canada operations and systems
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and documentation skills, is proactive, energetic and a team-player
- Ability to participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule
- Business knowledge of pharmacy, dental and extended health claims processing is a definite asset.
- Flexible and adaptable to working additional hours and/or overtime
- Job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard
- Need to remain at work station for lengthy periods
- Must be able to obtain ‘Enhance Reliability’ security clearance
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.