This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Product Operations Manager, you will operationalize the development end-to-end products lifecycle for all Smile CDR products to meet the needs of current and future customers. The incumbent will manage the intake process for new product opportunity assessment, set up and measure the impact of products and support the standardization of product management processes. Communication of the product value propositions and alignment of product initiatives is an integral part of this position.
- Design and implement routine product management processes and tools (e.g. business cases, roadmap tools) to enable cross-functional product teams to work effectively and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that product governance is clearly defined and enables alignment on business objectives and rapid decision making.
- Measure, evaluate and report the return on investment on ongoing product initiatives and provide cost and revenue reporting to management across the product portfolio.
- Provide input and advise internal resources on market research activities and solution space definition.
- Support product maintenance activities such as product migration, product end-of-cycle and user migration to new platforms.
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure that agile delivery best practices are implemented and followed within internal project teams (agile coach).
- Manage internal relationships between Product, Sales, Marketing, Development, Implementation and Support teams and ensure relevant customer feedback is regularly communicated to Product teams.
- Provide project and product management support to product teams as required.
- 5+ years of related product management experience in a software company.
- Expertise in developing frameworks, processes and templates to guide the effective and efficient delivery of digital products combined with competence in digital product development and operations teams and processes.
- Experience establishing product metrics and managing ongoing measurement.
- Understanding value propositions for various types of front-end and back-end applications across the health sector (e.g., developers, architects, data scientists, administrators, patients, payers, providers, researchers).
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field of study or a combination of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing, leading or coaching a team.
- Proven ability to introduce, socialize, and adapt processes through credibility.
- Effective communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.