Company: Music Marketing Inc.
Business Information: Music Marketing is a company that was founded to bring the coolest software and hardware to USA, Europe and now Canada. We prefer to work with stuff we like and companies that are madly in love with their products. We are a wholesale distributor.
Business address: 1160 Ellesmere Road, Toronto, ON M1P 2X4
Work Location: Same as above
Note: Telecommuting will be required during the pandemic.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Set up and operate mobile camera platforms, microphone booms and lighting equipment
· Set up equipment
· Arrange schedules of production
· Adjust focus, sounds levels and other projector settings and maintain equipment
· Keep detailed notes of all actions positions and camera angles, and photograph and date scenes
· Detect and repair mechanical and electrical problems
- Assist in developing and creating audio/video/multimedia content
- Assist with the recording and editing of video and audio projects, including selecting program formats for final output
- Give support in finding and implementing music/voice-over/sfx assets for video projects
- Capture/import and organize media
- Provide support in creating, curating and editing static and motion graphics and titling
- Until the COVID-19 health crisis passes: some responsibilities of the chosen candidate will be adjusted to include working from home.
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A college diploma in the performing arts, broadcasting, journalism, theatre production or film studies is a strong asset.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical or production occupation in motion pictures, broadcasting, video production or theatre is required.
-Have in-depth-knowledge of all camera, lighting and audio recording material is required.
-Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
-Candidate must have advanced knowledge of: Magix Vega Studio, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve, and Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Outlook)
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, ability to distinguish between colours, tight deadlines, attention to detail, large workload, work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, team player, client focus, excellent oral and written communication, effective interpersonal skills, reliability, organized, dependability, deadline-oriented
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 hourly, 40 – 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical, dental, and group insurance benefits provided, vision care benefits also provided.
Important Information: Schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 9h00 am to 5h30 pm (including 30 minutes of unpaid lunchtime break) However, flexibility on schedule will be required, and weekend work might be required. We will also give flexibility and have security measures for the worker during the pandemic.
Apply by email to: [email protected]