Number of Positions we are hiring – 2
Company: Real Blue Roofing Services Inc.
Address: 8898 Heritage Road, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0E1, Canada
Reporting to: Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Location of Work: Brampton, Ontario
Language Preference: English
Job Reference Number: RB78
We will provide:
– Minimum of 37.5 hrs/ week throughout your employment period
– Paid vacation of 10 calendar days each year or 4%
– Wage Rate from $23.50 – $25.50
The employer agrees to assume the transportation costs of the round-trip travel of the employee between his/her country of permanent residence and place of work in Canada or if the employee is located in Canada, the employer will pay the cost of transportation from the employee’s location (employee address) to the employer work location which is 8898 Heritage Road, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0E1, Canada and one-way transportation back to the employee’s country of permanent residence.
The employer ensures that a suitable and affordable housing is available for the interested Candidate. Suitable housing means which does not require any major repairs, and affordable housing means that the Candidate will pay rent which will be less than 30% of his gross income. The rent will include rent of accommodation and all utilities (Electricity, Heat, water and other municipal services). Please note this is an optional service. If a candidate wishes to arrange his/her own accommodation, he/she is free to choose the same.
The employer ensures the coverage of health insurance which includes emergency medical care for any period in which the candidate is not covered by the provincial health insurance system if applicable.
- Load or Unload materials used in construction and tools from work trucks, and unroll roofing as directed.
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs. Clear debris and other unused materials from the roof before beginning a project.
- Provide assistance to skilled roofers in installation and repair of roofs, flashings, and surfaces.
- Hoist tar and roofing materials to roof using ropes and pulleys.
- Ensure that tar and other roofing materials are chopped heated and spread properly. Ensure that all roofers are equipped with safety equipment.
- Assist in nailing roofing papers and shingles into roofs.
- Locate cracks and provide assistance with repairing procedures. Fill in tiles that may be missing and fix any evident leaks during the process.
- Remove old roofing materials, and clean areas properly so that new ones can be installed.
- Attach metal sheets and other building frameworks while installing metal roofs.
- Clear drains and downspouts as and when required.
- Clear and clean workspace to ensure that no harmful or hazardous materials are around to hinder work progress.
- Secondary School Completion
- No Experience Required
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
Apply to: email@example.com