Company: Topwide Properties Ltd.
Business information: We are a company dedicated to buying, selling and renting of properties across the Great Toronto Area. We are also dedicated to loan investments and tech investments.
Business address: 124 – 5033 Four Springs Ave., Mississauga, ON, L5R 0G6
Work Location: Same as above
Note: Telecommuting will be required during the pandemic.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Establish and implement policies and procedures
· Plan and direct market research studies
· Advise senior management
· Oversee the collection and analysis of data and information
· Plan, direct and monitor activities of sale department
· Plan and direct advertising and marketing campaigns
· Manage Contracts
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
· Oversee the preparation of reports
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Plan and control budget and expenditures
· Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
· Until the COVID-19 health crisis passes: responsibilities of the chosen candidate will be adjusted to include working from home, video call meetings, exterior-drive-by property visits and meetings to prevent the spread of the virus. If there are in-person meetings, bio-security measures will be implemented.
-Education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, economics, or other related field is required.
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
-Experience: At least five years of verified experience is required.
-Knowledge of various real estate database such as Ottawa Real Estate Board and Quinte West Real Estate Board is an asset.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: work under pressure, fast-paced environment, large caseload, tight deadlines, and attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Team player, Initiative, Accurate, Excellent oral and written communication, values and ethics, Judgement, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Client focus, Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, Ability to prioritize
Ability to Supervise: 4-5 people
Salary: $57.69 – $59.69 hourly, 40 – 45 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability and dental insurance provided. Pension, uniform, breakfasts provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM. Weekend work might be required. Overtime will be required. The job requires flexibility since the company receives appraisal orders from different lenders, which has a very narrow time frame to complete. We will also give flexibility and have security measures for the worker during the pandemic.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]