Remote Customer Service Associate – Call Centre
VIRTUAL61 – HomeRes – QC – BMO
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Be at the centre of where great sales and service come to life
Do you have the desire to help customers make Real Financial Progress? Do you enjoy helping customers have a great day? Whether you’re new to banking or already have financial services experience, our Customer Contact Centre is the place for you!
Why you’ll love growing your career here
- The People – Diversity, Equity and inclusion is part of our DNA. Bring your authentic self and your friends too and we’ll provide the rest.
- Flexible options – The way we work is changing. This is a completely remote role, where you’ll be working exclusively from the comfort of your own home. While we’re hiring for all shifts, we’re flexible and will try our best to accommodate your preferred shift.
- Competitive Compensation – including shift premium for evening shifts, Customizable benefits, performance bonuses and employee share ownership program.
- Supportive environment – leaders, coaches and mentors that care; enabling you to achieve your career goals
- An all-around cool place to work – Named one of the best places to work by The Great Place to Work Institute for the 4th year in a row. Our social and employee engagement committees are always planning something fun for you to take part in.
How we’ll help you get started
We invest in you from day one. You’ll get up to 10 weeks of virtual classroom and on-the-job training to build the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. With learning and development at the heart of our employee’s success, we’ll introduce you to the world of banking and nurture your growth into future roles.
What you’ll be doing
- Speaking to customers in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Have meaningful conversations to understand their needs and offer the right products/services to meet them
- Quickly identify and solve problems on the spot to address account inquiries while providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Spending time with your leader engaging in career coaching and learning activities to accelerate your growth
What you’ll need
- A passion for helping people
- An Ability to critically think on your feet, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Excellent Communication skills; Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
Our Hiring Process:
- Show us you’re interested by applying below. Remember to include your resume!
- We’ll send you an invitation to complete a digital interview so you can tell us more about yourself
- You’ll then be asked to complete an online assessment that will give you a sneak peak on what the role is like
- Connect with a recruitment partner and verify how amazing this role and our culture truly is
- Tell everyone about this exciting opportunity
- Plus! Earn a cool referral bonus – for every single friend you refer!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Join our team and come and see for yourself. We know you’ll love working and growing your career at BMO.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.