Date: Jan 4, 2021
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Company: Hydro One Networks Inc
40489 – Toronto – Regular – Ongoing
Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long history in the industry with our roots dating back over 110 years to 1906. Since then, we have worked to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and communities across Ontario. Today, we’re focused on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring we are building safe communities where we live, work and play.
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Hydro One!
Perform assigned work under the direction of the Senior Reporting Analyst and/or Manager Sourcing Operations to assist in preparing monthly KPI and performance reporting, Service Level Agreements/RU audits, and any other reporting requirements as necessary.
Perform data analytics and opportunity analysis in support of Sourcing teams as required.
- Assist in preparing monthly KPI and Performance Reporting for all Supply Chain Services (including Warehouse, CTS and A/P)
- Analyze performance reporting results and provide recommendations and action plans in order to improve results
- Provide business interpretation of KPI and Performance Reporting to Sourcing teams and Supply Chain departments
- Receive guidance on day-to-day KPI and Performance Reporting to all Supply Chain Services from senior resource
- Collaborate with Sourcing teams & other Supply Chain departments to execute action plans designed to improve the performance reporting results
- Adhere to performance reporting governance and calculation methodologies for KPI’s, including the development of new KPI’s to align to evolving priorities
- Periodically review internal processes and propose changes or new IT solutions to improve reporting efficiency
- Assist in the design and build SAP BI and Spend Reporting tools for use by all Supply Chain functions
- Master Data Governance (i.e. maintain and actively monitor the Hydro One Sourcing Taxonomy (HOST))
- Receive all requests for setup or update of master data files (i.e. Material Master, Vendor Master, Service Master)
- Perform SLA reporting and RU audits
- Assist in handling ad hoc reporting requests from VP and/or Director
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of process review and development, requirement gathering and solution design.
- Analyzing, forming, data gathering and reporting on multiple KPIs and measures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Key knowledge in project and contract management
- Work experience in energy field, utilities, and transmission and distribution industry would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Contracts, Business Administration or comparable.
- Certificates/degrees in Law, Contracts, Supply Chain, BA, Project Management would be an asset.
At Hydro One we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2020.
Thank you for considering a career with Hydro One, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Deadline: January 18, 2021