Research Associate, Indigenous Markets Canada-wide
Leaders International is a professional recruitment firm specializing in executive and board-level search and leadership succession assignments. We are known for our in-depth research and understanding of human capital and professional markets. Our reputation also includes innovation—we provide client service that goes far beyond traditional search practices and we’ve created modern recruitment tools, unique methodologies and proprietary reporting capabilities. Further, the company’s Indigenous Markets team is recognized as Canada’s leader in placing diverse talent in executive and board positions across industries.
With offices in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, the firm is made up of values-based professionals with a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing all major sectors of the economy. Through its global network, Leaders International carries out national and international assignments while maintaining the personalized service of a local firm.
Under the direction of the Managing Partner, Indigenous Markets, the Search Associate is a key memberof our professional services team and will provide overall project support for executive search and research projects. She/He is responsible for planning & executing market analysis and human capital reports and is a key contact for job applicants throughout the search process. With a commitment to identifying the highest quality candidates for our clients, the Search Associate works closely with the whole Leaders
International team, becomes an expert in utilizing our internal systems and follows our proven model of project management and service excellence.
Working in a virtual environment, the Search Associate manages several projects at once, conducts sector research and data management, writes candidate profile information and performs direct outreach to potential candidates. She/He may support any project team within the Indigenous Markets practice to maintain project pipelines, prepare proposals, and contribute to polished executive search documents such as client and project reports, as required.
REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who works equally well independently or within a team environment. She/He possesses the following key attributes and qualifications:
- A post-secondary education in business, commerce, administration or communications and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business and/ or a relevant professional environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional-level English language skills are required and French language skills would be an asset; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills; Proven experience in-depth online research.
- Exceptional time management abilities; Adaptable to changing workloads and priorities.
- Meticulous organizational skills and a drive for the successful completion of projects.
- Competence and comfort using modern technologies and business tools including CRM software.
- Knowledge of business and human resource best practices is an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian Indigenous communities and markets is an asset.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]