WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Gebran Enterprises Inc. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Restaurant Department Manager for their location at 14932 – 111 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T5M 2P7.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
• Wage: $21.15 / Hour
• Hours: 40 Hours / Week
• Vacancies: 1
• Work location: 14932 – 111 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T5M 2P7
Terms of employment:
• Permanent, Full time
• Job start date: As soon as possible
• Benefits: Group insurance benefits, Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
• Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours.
This location is a 24-hour restaurant, therefore applicants must be flexible and able to work night shifts (10pm-6am).
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
• Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices,
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed,
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies,
• Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities,
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance,
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns,
• Provide customer service,
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms,
• Cost products and services,
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Must be able to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 3 years to less than 5 years of relevant experience
• Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
• Ability to Supervise: 3-4, 5-10 people
• Personal Suitability: Client focus, Accurate, Team player, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail: 6418 Mann Court NW, Edmonton, AB, T6R 0J1
By email: [email protected] (Please write job title and restaurant location in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.