This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
G.I.C Ice Cream Enterprises Ltd. DBA Maple Ridge Dairy Queen is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team
Employer name: G.I.C Ice Cream Enterprises Ltd. DBA Maple Ridge Dairy Queen
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 20492 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2P8, Canada
Salary: $27.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of college diploma or degree
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Maple Ridge
- Completion of a college diploma; Program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is an asset
- 2-3 year of experience as supervisor in food industry
- Effective time management skills, working with others, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work on all shifts (evening & weekend)
- Plan, organize and evaluate the operations of restaurant
- Set staff work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Maintain inventory, order supplies, keep records of food, supplies and equipment
- Monitor revenues, modify procedures and pricing
- Oversee kitchen and restaurant daily operations
- Make sure that the staff maintain the kitchen and work area to meet all health and safety requirements
- Recruit staff, train staff and monitor staff performance
- Ensure that the branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials is implemented.
Selected applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your resumes.
Email: [email protected]