About Us: Boston Pizza is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand with more than 380 restaurants in Canada serving more than 100 unique and delicious menu items such as gourmet pizzas and pastas, juicy burgers and our famous BP wings.
Location: 5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6
1043909 BC Ltd. dba Boston Pizza
5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6 Canada
Salary: $25.00/Hourly, for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Restaurant Manager
NOC Job Title: Restaurant Manager
While we’re famous for our gourmet pizzas made with our signature hand pressed dough, our extensive menu satisfies every appetite with our mouth-watering pasta dishes and a wide variety of, salads, entrées and desserts.1043909 BC Ltd. dba Boston Pizza is currently looking for 2 permanent full-time Restaurant Managers.
• Foster a positive and fun company culture.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant food and beverage service.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Support the GM by preparing staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Action guest concerns and compliments by praising staff and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Update the inventories for food and other supplies.Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
• Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
• Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedbacks tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvements.
• Assist the General Manager with all aspects of restaurant operations.
• Other duties as required.
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
• Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
• Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
• A positive and team-oriented attitude.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
• Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Benefits: As per BC Employment standards act. Overtime rate is applicable after 08 hours per day or 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Mail: ATTN Mandeep Mann 5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6