JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$26.45/hour for 35 – 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
- Coordinate with the manager and the owner in recruitment, training and supervising the staff
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and recommend personnel actions to the team in improving the performance
- Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns received
- Provide customer service as and when needed
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety guidelines
- Overseeing the stock levels and verify the ordering of the stock
- Control inventory monitor revenues, keep statistical and financial records and modify procedures and prices
- Preparing and presenting sales reports and setting targets
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of high school
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
At least 2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
Tung & Sidhu Ltd. DBA Pizza Hut
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#156 4857 Elliott Street
Delta, BC V4K 2X7
APPLY BY E-MAIL: