Good communication and interpersonal skills, organized, reliability, collaborative, supportive, ability to build foster relationships.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the daily operations of a restaurant
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Co-ordinate and conduct staff meetings
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.