This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 15240 Russell Ave White Rock BC V4B 2P6
Salary: $26.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of college degree or diploma
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: White Rock
- Completion of a college degree or diploma; Program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is an asset
- 2-3 year of experience as Supervisor in food service industry
- Effective time management skills, working with others, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work on all shifts (evening & weekend)
- Plan, organize and evaluate the operations of restaurant
- Set staff work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Maintain inventory, order supplies, keep records of food, supplies and equipment
- Monitor revenues, modify procedures and pricing
- Oversee kitchen and restaurant daily operations
- Conduct staff meetings to solve issues and increase productivity
- Recruit staff, train staff and monitor staff performance
- Negotiate with suppliers for food and other supplies
Selected applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your resumes.
Email: [email protected]