Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd. (operating as; Hokkaido Ramen Santouka) at 2057 Yonge Street, Toronto Ontario; is looking for a Supervisor to work at a Japanese Ramen restaurant for a salary of; $16.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
- Minimum of two years or more of experience serving at full-service restaurant is required
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Completion of secondary (high) school is required
- Proficient in oral and written English is required
- Supervise servers to ensure that all Hokkaido Ramen Santouka steps of service standards are met through all customer interactions.
- Assist the Manager in interviewing and selecting staff.
- Train new employees and ensure that all steps of service as outlined in Hokkaido Ramen Santouka training manuals are followed on a daily basis.
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
- Schedule shifts for staff according to the company’s guidelines.
- In conjunction with the manager monitor the quality and presentation of all food items, liaising with Chefs to ensure the same.
- Ensure cleanliness of serving areas on a daily basis.
- Monitor inventory reports and place orders when required.
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally, and report to the Manager.
- Complete all necessary daily reports at the end of each shift.
- Work in any area requiring additional staffing.
- In the absence of the Manager carry out the daily operation of the restaurant.
- Any other duties requested by the Manager.
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.