Abbotsford Meat Shop, located in the City of Abbotsford, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Retail Meat Cutter. Applicant should have some high school education. Training will be provided.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut poultry into parts
- Clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets
- Grind meats
- Make special sausages
- Slice cooked meats
- Prepare special orders
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
- Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
We pay a competitive wage $17.00/hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to
email: [email protected]
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
Job Location: #A 2606, Cedar park Pl, Abbotsford, British Columbia – V2T 3S5, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.