Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Sales Manager (0621)
NOC Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
7127 King George Blvd
Surrey, British Columbia
- Formulate and implement purchase and merchandise policies and setting prices.
- Maintain records of inventory levels and financial transactions.
- Plan, Direct and manage the operations of retail sales department.
- Manage selection, training, and supervision of staff.
- Study market trends, ongoing demand and supply and determine effect of existing competitors and new entrants into market.
- Prepare bills for merchandise to be sold and apply credit limits and policies.
- Plan budgets and authorize payments for expenses.
- Resolve customer and staff complaints in timely manner.
- Determine staff requirements and fulfill any labour shortage.
Education & Experience Requirement:
Completion of secondary school is required.
Post-Secondary Training and/or one year of work experience in the field.
How to Apply: