Chevron Town Pantry, located in 3 different locations in BC is now hiring full-time, permanent Retail Store Manager. The person should have some higher secondary education along with a relevant minimum of 2-3 years of work experience
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Manage staff and assign duties
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales,
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold, implement price and credits policies, Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale,
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
• Determine staffing requirements, resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
• Adaptability, Positive attitude, Client focus, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Judgement
We pay a competitive wage of $29.80 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
- 181 Chowsunket St, Hwy 16, Fraser Lake, British Columbia, V0J 1S0
- 3696 highway, 16 Smithers, British Columbia V0J 2N0
- 299 yellow head hwy burns lake, British Columbia V0J 1E0
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.