Name of the employer:
Pioneer Snack Express Gas Station
24303 Highbury Avenue N, Granton, ON Canada N0M 1V0
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: $19.69 per hour
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid vacation, 3 Days sick leave per year.
Number of open vacancies: 1
Start date: As soon as possible
About the Company:
The Pioneer Station provides a variety of services including but not limited to the retail supply of gas, diesel, convenience items and LCBO and Beer store products. Pioneer is a division of Parkland a large Canadian Fuel Retailer offering very competitive pricing for automotive fuel to Canadians.
Job main duties:
- supervise staff and prepare the work method in a gas station operation.
- Monitor staff performance and provide training.
- Control inventory re-order limits and place orders with vendors at the required time to maintain a good service operation.
- Determine merchandise to be sold in the gas station
- Prepare marketing sales campaigns and discounts for occurring customers
- Coordinate with local vendors providing service discounts for their customers
- Manage customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Plan budgets and monitor expenses.
- Interview and hire new staff as needed.
- Set the work method for new staff.
- Minimum high school education is required. Applicants with higher post-secondary education in business administration or related field with sales experience may be eligible for consideration.
- Minimum one (1) year in sales management or retail sales experience at a supervising position is required.