Retail Store Supervisor
0966447 BC Ltd dba Revelstoke Petro Canada
1872 Trans Canada HWY Revelstoke V0E 2S0
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 / Hourly for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Supervisors (6211)
NOC Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Job Location(s): 1872 Trans Canada HWY Revelstoke V0E 2S0 Job Description
0966447 BC Ltd dba Revelstoke Petro Canada, 1872 Trans Canada HWY Revelstoke V0E 2S0 is hiring 1 full time/permanent Retail Store Supervisor for their store. The start date is as soon as possible. The wage rate will be $19.00-$22.00 per hour for 40 hours a week.
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers;
- Assign sales workers to duties;
- Authorize return of merchandise;
- Sell and order merchandise;
- Resolve customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Maintain specified inventory;
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters;
- Prepare work schedules;
- Open and/or close the store by performing duties such as placing and removing signage, opening and closing tills, unlocking and securing the store;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store by ensuring that maintenance duties are completed;
- Prepare and make bank deposits , maintains financial records such as the daily journal ;
- Operates cash register and processes cash , debit card and credit card sale transactions.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in retail sector, it does not have to supervisory. Any supervisory experience will be an asset.
- Efficiency in English.
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Combination of sitting, standing.
Interested candidates should email their resume at [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Benefits: Position is entitled to 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email or mail: