Company:Supa Vapes Inc. o/a Supa Vapes
Business information:We are a family-owned and operated business that has been involved in retail services for over thirty years. With our selection of premium vaporizers and vaping accessories at Supa Vapes, we want to make a trip to the vape store a welcome experience, not a chore. We have seating available that adheres to all social distancing requirements.
Business Address:1502 Main St E, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1C7
Work Location:Same as above
Type of Employment:Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised
- Perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
-Education:Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience:At least 2 years of experience in a retail environment as a retail salesperson, sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson, rental agent or other retail position is required.
-Work conditions and physical capabilities:Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing and walking
-Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
-Work Setting: Vape Shop
-Ability to supervise 3 people
-Language: English is required.
Salary:$18.70 to $19.70 per hour, 32 – 35 hours per week.
Benefits:Bonus, Free Parking available. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important information: The regular schedule will be Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm. However, flexibility on schedule is required. Extended work hours and work on weekends may be required according to the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to:1502 Main St E, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1C7