- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
RFP Specialist – Remote, Canada
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The RFP Specialist will be responsible for identifying, tracking and monitoring available opportunities for creating and submitting proposals (RFPs). This position will work closely with the Sales team and be accountable for establishing an understanding of the RFP format and delivering consistent results following company brand guidelines.
- Work with sales and internal subject matter experts to understand customer needs and develop a consistently compelling strategy to satisfy proposal requirements.
- Ownership of the procurement project timeline and phases/stages from beginning to end.
- Oversight of procurement deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Entering and monitoring tracking data, articulating requirements with contributors, contributing proposal status information to review meetings, and transmitting proposals.
- Coordinate final production and delivery of complete proposal response.
- Maintain quality results using templates, following proposals writing standards and guidelines including readability, consistency, tone and frameworks.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in related studies such as business or communication is preferred.
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment of growth and change.
- 3+ years of business experience in responding to RFPs.
- A good understanding of interpreting RFPs and creating responses and proposals is required.
- Knowledgeable and understanding common technical terms and acronyms, experience in Health-related RFPs is an asset.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, plan for additional resources, set goals and objectives, and organize tasks.
- Exceptional technical skills using cloud-based tools and Google Suite.
- Proficient with converting documents from Google to other formats like Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Solutions-oriented with excellent critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions and work well in a team environment.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: