Cascade Powersports Inc. is looking for a Sales Planning Manager.
Job Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: 32851 London Avenue suite 1 , Mission, British Columbia , V2V 6M7
Wage: $50.5 – $55 per hour
Located in Mission, BC, Cascade Motorsports (Cascade) is a full UTV, ATV and motorbike parts, service & accessories supplier. We stock and sell aftermarket and OEM parts for a variety sportof off-road vehicles including makes like Can-Am, Polaris, Kawasaki and Honda etc. Our line of products also includes batteries, chargers as well as minerals and chemicals, such as fork oil, brake fluid, and synthetic racing oil. Our warehouses in the US and Canada ship products directly to North American customers.
Since 2020, the off-road and Powersports industries have experienced a surge in popularity like never before and the demand is still higher than ever. As a plan to strengthen our sales team and expand our market, we are looking for a Sales Planning Manager.
Sales Planning Manager is responsible for developing a sales territory. Focus on achieving the objectives assigned by management. As a leading role in sales development and the primary point of contact between the dealer and the various stakeholders, this position requires a strategic business mindset whose primary goal is to attract new suppliers and customers. In addition, the Sales Planning Manager is responsible for ensuring the ongoing customer satisfaction and overall profitability of the company.
– Lead, coach, and motivate sales department through encouragement and reinforcement
– Ensure compliance with all sales objectives and establish departmental policies and procedures
– Organize and oversee the departmental and divisional operation
– Adhere to the department’s budget by monitoring performance on an ongoing basis through data analysis
– Monitor all existing and prospective markets in Canada, the US & Asian countries and develop parts wholesalers, suppliers and the international customer
– Develop strategies related to new product lines and product mix
– Demonstrate leadership and resourcefulness in all interactions with colleagues, suppliers, and customers
– Collaborate with the marketing staff to implementing sales strategies
– Three years of management experience in Sales
– Education: university degree or above
– Strong business acumen gained through previous work experience
– Commercial deals experience would be an asset
– Overseas sales development experience would be an asset
– Strong knowledge of mechanics, chemistry or mechatronics would be an asset
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
How To Apply: Please send your resume by Email: [email protected]