Salesforce Solutions Architect, Information Systems – Full-Time, Permanent
Are you a Solutions Architect who is looking for fulfilling work in the non-profit sector where you can make an impact on the overall business goals and outcome? Are you a community inspired individual with a strong focus on providing excellent service to clients?
We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect who will be the point person to ensure Salesforce aligns with our business needs. This includes the design, creation, deployment and adoption of appropriate solutions that facilitate transparent and accurate reporting and dashboards to the organization. You enjoy working closely with all team members and will play an integral role in solution scoping and designing the optimal solution to meet the business needs.
The Salesforce Solutions Architect reports to the Director, Information Systems and is highly collaborative with other peer teams.
MakeWay builds partnerships and solutions to nature and communities thrive together. Our Shared Platform is home to over 60 projects working on community-led solutions that further our mission. If our values align with yours and you want to learn, grow and develop within a supportive team that shares knowledge and cares, then we want to hear from you! Join us and make a difference.
- Partner with all teams and provide expert advice regarding solutions to deliver data insights, identify opportunities for improvement, make suggestions for improvement and answer business questions.
- Responsible for data accuracy, completeness, and process workflows that are critical to our success within MakeWay’s CRM
- Responsible for providing the resources within Salesforce that provide critical tasks for the org and affect multiple teams, including but not limited to:
- Campaigns / outreach
- Funder & donor management
- Management of opportunities in programs / Projects
- Revenue processes, charitable receipts, fundraising
- PPDDA tracking
- Grants management
- Ensure processes are in place for data accuracy, completeness, and workflows for all transactions that are critical to MakeWay’s success
- Always ensure availability of all systems except during scheduled outages
- Ensure scheduled outages don’t affect revenue / donors / grants / and tax receipts
- Availability to be on call when needed
- Ensure the technical documentation explaining data processes and all other processes that affect MakeWay’s CRM are up to date
- Work with all teams to develop, maintain, and distribute relevant CRM documentation for end users to facilitate searches, training, administration and end-user data entry
- Manage CRM tickets, ensure prompt and summarized resolution in all tickets
- Host CAB meeting and ensure CRM related cases satisfy business needs through the organization, including configuration, data loads, feature requests, development, and team processes
Who You Are:
- Skilled communicator: You are able to translate complex technical concepts and intricacies of systems into clear and understandable language. You are able to act as a bridge between functional and technical teams.
- Detail-oriented: You exert consistent attention to several components that may influence and affect the solution throughout the evaluation of every aspect.
- A curious problem-solver: You are always learning and seeking ways to resourcefully improve systems and processes. You understand the working environment and can translate it into business requirements. You bring ideas for improvements and will speak out if you see a better way of doing things.
- Critical thinker: You are able to identify and approach problems in a systematic way to determine and understand ideas in order to arrive at the best possible solution.
Experience you Bring:
- Alignment with goals and values of MakeWay
- 3-5 years’ of Information Technology experience Salesforce Administration experience
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation (ranging from technical to user facing).
- Comfortable working with regulations and recommending best practices
- Data manipulation and deduplication experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with multiple teams
- Ability to conduct meetings/presentations with others in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to guide/lead/teach others to understanding what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, who needs to be involved, why things need to be done
- Flexibility with a demonstrated ability to embrace change
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Salesforce certification (s)
- Diploma or degree in information systems or related field
- Experience or knowledge with Management Information Systems
- Experience with Document Generation software an asset (DocuSign, Nintex, Conga, etc.)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have a real impact on the community
- Salary of $80,700 – $88,230 (dependent on experience you bring)
- Competitive benefits package including generous RRSP contribution
- Four weeks’ vacation
- Flexible work environment with remote working
- Committed colleagues
- High level of responsibility and autonomy
- Opportunities and support for professional learning and growth
In your cover letter please share what makes you an ideal fit for this position and why you want to join the MakeWay team. This position will stay open until filled.
MakeWay is strongly committed to creating a diverse workplace community and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the selection process, please contact us.
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No recruiters please!