- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Scale House Scarborough
Scale House Scarborough
|Date||May 25, 2022|
|Company||Triple M Metal LP|
|Salary||$22.01 - Per Hour|
|Category||Housing / Manager|
|Client||Triple M Metal LP|
Scale House Scarborough
About Triple M: With one truck, a strong work ethic and an ardent sense of team spirit, Mike and Antonio Giampaolo established Triple M Metal in 1975. Now, more than 40 years later, we have grown from modest beginnings to become one of North America’s largest, privately held, fully integrated recyclers of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals. Our growing enterprise operates 27 facilities across North America, including Canada, the United States and Mexico, with additional interests in Europe. Our established and far-reaching geographic network means we are optimally positioned to maintain and service our current customer base while making strides in new and emerging markets. We strive to build confidence and value from local or community-based peddlers to the most prominent international companies by providing customized solutions that deliver on all metal recycling and process needs.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Scale Operator / Cashier.
The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, motivated, possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high attention to detail, have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and work safely in a fast paced environment. The Scale Operator is responsible for all facets of the truck weighing process including scale operation, data collection and entry and general administrative support ensuring accuracy in inventory and contract management.
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm
What we expect you to do?
- Operates weigh scale and accurately records weights into Meyer inventory management system in accordance with operational policies and procedures
- Operates inbound and/or outbound scale
- Records inbound, tare and outbound weights and transfers data into the Meyer inventory management system
- Conducts site surveillance from scale house in accordance with established guidelines and reports any and all issues arising from unauthorized personnel on or around the property
- Provides exceptional customer service to company drivers and/or third party brokers in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures and company values
- Answers customer inquiries
- Maintains a professional and orderly working environment
- Enters weights into Meyer system and creates sales tickets
- 2 to 5 years in a similar role preferred;
- 1 year work experience performing general administrative duties
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-494-3999 x4219 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.01 per hour
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: