SECURITY GUARD (Night Shift)
Guard Nation Security Solution Inc.
Unit 406 8318 120 Street, Surrey British Columbia V3W 3N4
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 hour per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: 6541 Security Guard and Related Security Services Occupations
NOC Job Title: Security Guard
Job Location: All over lower mainland BC with base at Unit 406 8318 120 Street, Surrey British Columbia V3W 3N4
Looking to start your career in security services? We have a great opportunity for you!
Our guards are not only behind the scenes providing security and access control but front and centre providing valued customer service to the public.
We are looking for Security Guards interested in a graveyard rotation
You’re a good fit if…
• You hold a positive and can do attitude
• You are reliable and committed
• You can think on your feet and problem solve
• You can work alone or as part of a team
Job Duties- Some of your responsibilities include
• Conduct preventive surveillance rounds according to established procedures
• While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, hazardous material, and additional breaches of security.
• Respond to varied emergencies such as calls for assistance, fire alarms and incidents of aggression.
• Report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, emergency situations and contact emergency responders.
• Respond to all emergencies in person, taking a leadership role under all Emergency Codes.
• Provide impeccable customer service
• Monitor situations, cameras, property and events.
• Utilize two-way radios and computer applications for communicating site activities in a professional manner.
• Write daily reports and incident reports
• Monitor and screen visitors, preventing unauthorized entry; be confident and composed when resolving disruptions.
• Enforce the regulations in effect at your client’s premises
• Ensure the security of the site and the safety of the public, staff and others on site.
• Completion of Secondary School is desirable, but not mandatory.
• No experience necessary. We can train new applicants.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required
• BC Security License – or willing to obtain one
• You have excellent problem-solving skills
• You can work under pressure
• Physical fitness preferred, plus ability to stand for long periods and work both indoors and outdoors in a range of weather conditions;
Benefits- What’s in it for you?
• As per BC Employment Act
• Opportunity for growth advancement within the organization
• A challenging yet rewarding work environment
• Flexibility of rotations and sites to suit your requirements
• Free uniforms
• Gain valuable experience as a stepping stone into a law enforcement career
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position. Part timers are also welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Unit 406 8318 120 Street, Surrey British Columbia V3W 3N4