Senior .Net Developer – Dynamics CRM
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer – Dynamics CRM. The successful candidate will work closely with the business to define how best to address business challenges faced by our customers and our internal operations. The Senior .Net Developer will clarify functional requirements and non-functional requirements and develop effective designs and implementation approaches for the delivery of business applications. The Senior .Net Developer will assure the quality of deliverables ensuring that developed products are fit for use, supportable and maintainable.
- Work with Information Systems and Business partners to evaluate user requests, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified software.
- Work with project team to formulate detailed program specifications using analysis and design methodology.
- Assists with definition and implementation of applications in a multi-platform distributed environment.
- Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections, may develop user manuals and operating procedures.
- Monitor ongoing performance of systems and develop updates or modifications according to business needs.
- Work with end users to provide production operation support including system setup and processing and data extraction.
- Provide off-hour support with on call rotation.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience configuring, customizing and programming in Dynamics CRM 2016 and higher
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Technical skills required:
- 3+ years of Microsoft CRM Dynamics (preferably CRM 2016 and higher versions)
- 5+ years of .NET framework using C#
- 3+ years troubleshooting and debugging CRM Plugins and Workflows
- Strong knowledge in SQL databases and transact-SQL
- Experience in designing and deploying SSRS custom reports
- Any Microsoft Certifications are a huge bonus
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012+
- Pharmacy software (such as Kroll)
- Can conduct gap analysis to analyze the current and future state of the business
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.