- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Senior UX Designer – Remote, Canada
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. Consider a career with us today.
Smile CDR is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for leading user research, interviews, and surveys and translating them into sitemaps: user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The Senior UX Designer will provide guidance to junior UX Design peers, promote User Experience Strategy and be able to collaborate cross-organizationally to use design and research.
- Lead discovery sessions and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners, project managers, business leads and customer success teams.
- Lead UX projects through all phases of product development, ship, and iterate.
- Lead and perform user research to understand problems and product use insights.
- Conduct full UX audits, taking a leadership role in User Experience strategic solutions that ensure the execution and delivery of domain-specific designs in health care.
- Illustrate design ideas using mockups, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Specify designs through wireframes and prototypes to communicate with engineers, customers and others.
- Build complex workflows and navigation.
- Use analytical skills and strategic perspective to identify trends & recommend solutions that will help improve the user experience.
- Lead and run workshops (e.g. Design Sprints, Lean UX) that bring together the team to solve problems efficiently.
- Contribute to Smile’s UX processes and practices, and stay on top of current methods and practices.
- 4+ years of industry experience UX/ UI Designer or similar role,
- Experience within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Design experience and a solid understanding of what it takes to create valuable and meaningful experiences.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to transform ideas into clear and impactful design solutions and flows.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills, familiar with standard design methodologies.
- Proven Visual Design skills to create clear visual hierarchies in user interfaces.
- Highly proficient in industry-leading software, including Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of different qualitative user experience methods and tools, e.g. usability testing, remote testing, and when to apply them
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in user research and research methodologies.
- Experience in healthcare design is considered an asset.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: