Sewing Machine Operator
Century Neckwear is a family-owned and operated manufacturer and marketer of quality neckwear, apparel, and accessories.
Our product line includes ties, scarves, vests, and shirts. We are looking for Sewing Machine Operator to join our team that demonstrates responsibility and good relationships.
- Organize fabrics and articles before starting machine operations.
- Adjust machine settings per specific product line.
- Manipulated yarn patterns according to design and fabric.
- Note and report all machine malfunctions to management.
- Mark, cut, repair and sew all the fabrics according to specifications and design.
- Maintain inventory regularly.
- Examine all finished garments for damages or defects.
- Operate a single-needle industrial sewing machine.
- Sew various fabrics, mostly polyester and silk fabrics.
- Organized, close attention to detail;
- Experience is an asset but not necessary;
- Completion of High School (preferred);
- Training will be provided.
- Flexibility to lift to 20-30 Ibs
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time