Company: Fraser Glenburnie Inc.
Business information: We are a third-party logistics provider, storing and distributing temperature-controlled foods, primarily for retail, wholesale, and food service companies. We are looking for Shipper-Receivers to join our team.
Business Location: 17489 Telephone Road, Trenton, ON K8V 5P4
Work Location: same as above and other three warehouses addresses:
-354 Tate Road, Trenton, ON K8V 5P4
-17452 Telephone Road, Trenton, ON K8V 5P4
-220 Fraser Road, Trenton, ON K8V 5P4
*Each warehouse is very close to one another, we will help the workers with transportation from one warehouse to another
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Inbound –greet drivers
- Organize receiving documentation by appointment times and priority and enter it into the warehouse management system. Assign the door to the driver
- Inspect product in trailers, check temperatures
- Unload trailers and receive products using material handling equipment
- Put product away in assigned locations
- Outbound – Use warehouse management system to retrieve order lists, look for products and confirm orders
- Bring out full pallets using forklift, light maintenance of forklift truck
- Accurately pick orders for shipment
- Clean up damages and provide recoup for orders
- Prepare and organize bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Finalize loads
- Return paperwork to the driver, affix seals and release the truck
- Maintain a clean working environment
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: Experience is an asset. We will train.
-This position is physically demanding and involves manual labour.
-Workers must be able to work in cold temperatures (-18C)
-Workers must have good communication skills and be able to use computers
-Forklift license is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
-Work under pressure
-Handling heavy loads
-Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Standing/sitting for extended periods
-Mental concentration required
Language: English is required
Weight handling: Up to 23kg (50 lbs)
Work Setting: Warehouse
Salary: $18.65 – $19.65 per hour, 40 – 60 hours per week. Start rate of $18.65 per hour+ Night Shift Premium + Afternoon Shift premium.
Benefits: We provide health, dental, extended medical insurance, and pension. We also provide boot allowance, fitness allowance, profit sharing, uniforms, reward and incentive programs, training, and paid sick days. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
– Flexibility in schedule and overtime work will be required. The position involves working on rotating shifts and may include weekends. Shifts will either be a M.A.D. rotation (8-hour shifts, Midnights, Afternoons, Days) or a continental rotation (12-hour shifts, rotating days and nights every two weeks including weekends). Schedule will be based on customer volumes.
-Workers must work in different warehouses that are close to one another.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application- Shipper-Receiver