Company: 5319383 Manitoba Ltd. O/A Del’s Exteriors
Business Information: Del’s Exteriors is one of Winnipeg’s best and most experienced exteriors contractor, specializing in stucco & stone wall systems, vertical stamped stone, siding, stucco painting, roofing for residential homes and commercial buildings.
Business Location: 243 6th Avenue South, Niverville, MB, R0A 1E0
Work Location: Various locations across Winnipeg and surrounding areas
Type of Employment: Full time – permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Determine layout and installation procedures
· Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
· Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
· Utilize hand and power tools
· Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
· Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
· Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
· Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
· Job site clean up
· Drive to pick up materials and to get to job sites
-Education: Some secondary school education is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 1 year of related installing experience is required.
-Valid driver’s license is required to perform the job duties
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods, Manual dexterity, Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Personal suitability: Judgement, Team player, Organized, Accurate, Initiative, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills.
-Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability insurance provided. Vehicle supplied by employer. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. A minimum of 30 hours of work is guaranteed during winter time. Occasional overtime and work on weekends may be required to make up lost time during the week if weather not cooperating.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
cc: [email protected]
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Siding Installer
Apply by mail to: P.O Box 277, Niverville, MB, R0A 1E0