Social Worker (Bachelors), Vernon Jubilee Hospital

    You can use your smart phone to browse stories in the comfort of your hand. Simply browse this site on your smart phone.

    Using an RSS Reader you can access most recent stories and other feeds posted on this network.

    SNetwork Recent Stories

Social Worker (Bachelors), Vernon Jubilee Hospital

Job Information
Author pmnationtalk
Date September 9, 2021
Deadline Open
Type Full Time
Company Interior Health Authority
Location Vernon, BC
Category Social Worker
Client Interior Health Authority
Contact Information
Apply Now!

Community :VERNON

Position Summary

Are you interested in joining a social work team focused on quality care planning? We have a Relief Part Time (0.60 FTE) Social Worker position available in Vernon, BC.

We are looking for someone who is reliable, resourceful, and self-starting to join our supportive and cohesive team. As the Social Worker, you will provide comprehensive assessment, care planning and treatment coordination for designated clients and their families. You will work collaboratively with other health care providers and the multidisciplinary team, including Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians, Speech-Language Pathologists and Recreation Therapy Workers.

Shifts of work are days with the time being 8:00 to 16:00. This position is expected to end on August 04, 2022 or upon return of the incumbent.

This position provides direct psychosocial care, counseling and group work, system navigation and advocacy, education and linkage to relevant specialized complex care resources while facilitating client self-management. If you have solid clinical skills and experience in a healthcare setting, we would love to hear from you. Apply Today!


• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university.
• Two years recent related experience in a healthcare setting working with medically complex clients with concurrent disorders.
• Current full registration with the British Columbia College of Social Workers.

**Please Note**
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes. • Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to [email protected] to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.

Send To Friend Email Print Story

NationTalk Partners & Sponsors Learn More