- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Solutions Architect- Remote, Canada
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Solutions Architects are highly skilled and experienced technical specialists who design solutions from the ground up to address specific business problems, making high-level decisions about each stage of the process and taking the lead to create the final product and generate solutions.
We seek highly skilled Solution Architects to design Smile CDR implementations for our customers and contribute to Smile CDR’s growing solutions system. To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available, preferably within healthcare information technology. You will be responsible for communicating with clients to determine their requirements creating. Top candidates will also be excellent leaders and communicators.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software and system requirements.
- Creating high-level IT architecture specifications and design documents.
- Providing external customers and internal development teams with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guide and assist staff internally and externally.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the design.
- Ensure team adherence to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Completed undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years experience within technology, with demonstrated proficiency as a thought leader.
- Experience with electronic information exchange, preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with various standards, programming tools and development platforms; HL7, FHIR, Microservices architecture, Scalable enterprise-calibre solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build and cultivate strong partnerships with clients, technical teams and internal business partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing comprehensive solution plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including participation in Smile’s internal architecture review process.
- A highly analytical mindset that is detail-oriented and can understand the bigger picture.
Nice to have:
- Formal IT architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF)
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences, celebrating our shared values, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: