Company: Vivoli Inc.
Business information: Bright space for Italian dishes & traditional thin-crust pizzas. Vivoli sources out the best ingredients and makes everything in house. All you have to do is try one slice of pizza and you’ll be hooked for life.
Business Address: 665 College St, Toronto, ON, M6G 1B7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales, and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs
- Prepare dishes for customer with food allergies or intolerances
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs, cooks, and other kitchen staff
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
-Education: Completion of secondary education is required
-Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 5 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food preparation is required.
– Must be eligible for cook’s trade certificate OR equivalent credentials, training and experience as a cook are required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of time, Physically demanding.
-Personal suitability: Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Client focus, Ability to multitask.
-Work Setting: Restaurant
Ability to supervise 10-12 people
-Language: English is required
Salary: $22.00 per hour, 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms and meals are provided (2-3 meals per shift)
This position requires flexibility in schedule. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, there are two 8 hours shifts and one 13 hours shift, between 11:00 am and 12:00 am. From Monday to Thursday there are two 8 hours shifts between 11:00 am and 10:00 pm. On Call an overtime may be required depending on the restaurant needs. Availability to be on call. The selected candidate will work 5 shifts per week on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 665 College St, Toronto, ON, M6G 1B7