Company: BCD Ventures Ltd. o/a ServiceMaster Restore of Fraser Valley
Business Information: Disaster restoration services for property damage due to flood, fire, wind, mold and other hazards.
Business Location: 33557 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W2
Work location: Our work is performed either at our warehouse 33557 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W2 or at clients’ homes who have been impacted by property damage.
Various cities throughout the Lower mainland of BC.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Assist with the cleaning and restoration of contents damaged by water, fire, smoke, mold and other hazards
· Thoroughly clean smoke residue from contents and structures
· Operate cleaning machines
· Vacuum floors
· Shampoo upholstery
· Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
· Wax and polish floors
· Pack contents up with protection and care to avoid damage
· Provide post construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
· Follow established procedures for cleaning structures/contents and handling customer’s possessions
· Keep job site clean and professional
· Complete daily paperwork/timecards accurately and in a timely fashion
· Provide customer service
· Drive to different job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Education is not required
-On-the-job training will be provided
-Cleaning/janitorial experience considered an asset
-Experience in construction/restoration considered an asset
-Clean criminal record check
-Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract is required
-Must know that there will be bending, crouching, and kneeling, standing for extended periods and handling heavy loads.
-Must know that the job is physically demanding in a fast paced environment.
-Flexible, dependability team player and reliability
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Strong customer service skills
– Able to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines
– Able to communicate effectively in English
– Able to deal with clients under difficult circumstances
– Able to work in constantly changing environment
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance, dental insurance, RRSP. Uniforms (shirts and jackets). Transportation costs covered if workers need to relocate.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm. One week of every month the worker will be on call for evening/weekend work.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail: 33557 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W2