Speech–Language Pathologist | Early Childhood Development | Casual Pool

Speech–Language Pathologist | Early Childhood Development | Casual Pool

Job Information
Author pmnationtalk
Date September 2, 2021
Deadline Open
Type Full Time
Company Interior Health Authority
Location Kamloops, BC
Category Medical / Health
Client Interior Health Authority
Contact Information
Apply Now!

Community :KAMLOOPS
Status :CASUAL

Position Summary

Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist who takes accomplishment in having a strong human caring and relationship centred practice? Do you integrate best practice and current research evidence to support practice decisions and actions?

We invite you to join our team in Kamloops BC. We are building our Speech-Language Pathologist team in Kamloops’ Public Health and have an available opening for Casual employment.

The Early Childhood Development Speech-Language Pathologist provides family-centered speech & language services to children from birth to school entry and their families. Responsibilities include the provision of a full range of clinical services, community consultation and education, and implementation of a population health approach to promote healthy communication in the general population. Services are offered at the clinic, in families’ homes, at daycares and preschools, and in other community settings.

Casual employment means work requirements can vary between Zero and 37.5 hours per week. Casual employees receive 12.6% of their straight time pay, exclusive of all premiums, in lieu of scheduled vacations and statutory holidays. Upon completion of 180 hours, there is option of purchasing medical, dental and extended health benefit plans. Shifts when available will fall within a Monday to Friday schedule.

Interior Health is strongly committed to staff development and encouraging growth. We offer great benefits and fulfilling opportunities to support and enhance knowledge and skills and help you progress at every stage of your Speech-Language Pathologist career.

Interior Health is a BC Top 100 Employer
It’s the entire team at Interior Health that makes this such a great place to work.


• Registration as a Speech-Language Pathologist with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC.
• One year’s recent, related experience in working with clients in Early Childhood Development setting and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Valid BC Driver’s license.

Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal and would like assistance with tips on resume and cover letter writing, the Interior Health application process, or interview readiness, send us your query via email to [email protected] to reach an Employment Advisor.

Send To Friend Email Print Story

NationTalk Partners & Sponsors Learn More