- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Sr Advisor – Business Analytics
Senior Advisor – Business Analytics
Express Scripts Pharmacy
Express Scripts Pharmacy is the largest home delivery pharmacy and the third-largest overall pharmacy in the country.
This position sits within the Economics & Insight team within the Express Scripts Pharmacy business unit, which is the point of contact for all Economics analysis and Financial evaluations.
The qualified candidate for this role will exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert, they will use deep professional knowledge to advise functional leaders. A heavy focus will be supporting enterprise white space initiatives but will also work on other foundational projects, which require understanding of broader lines of business. This includes the development and/or guided design of analytical based solutions to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help customers make sound business decisions.
- Provide recommendations to senior leaders on long term workforce needs
- Forecast and track conversions, and its profitability impact, based on product type, line of business and channel.
- Ensure the accuracy of forecast against actual performance and outcomes
- Support creation of business cases for prototypes and other acquisition initiatives
- Convert industry and client trends into economic and profitability impact
- B.S. and/or Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or in any technical field that provides a solid basis for analytics.
- Strong verbal/written communication and collaboration skills to work with various matrix partners, including but not limited to Finance, Pharmacy Operations, and Product / Supply Chain.
- Experience extracting and synthesizing data to create actionable insights.
- Financial modeling experience. Also experience with multi-year forecasting and budgeting process, including variance analysis.
- Ability to successfully navigate and contribute in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: