- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk
Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk
|Date||April 20, 2021|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Job title : STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK
Community : REVELSTOKE
Facility : QUEEN VICTORIA HOSPITAL
Status : CASUAL
Queen Victoria Hospital in Revelstoke, BC is looking for a Casual Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk to join their team! If you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year’s recent related experience….Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage to ensure staff compliment baselines are met;
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies;
• Receives and processes on-staff, payroll removal notices and change notices;
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records;
• Reviewing, calculating and editing on call and call back hours;
• Data entry;
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Rotating Days – 06:00 to 14:00 hours
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work….Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
*We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes. Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to [email protected] to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
**Along with your CV (resume), please submit your Grade 12 Diploma. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Colleges/Universities.**
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: