- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk –kamloops, B.C.
Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk –kamloops, B.C.
|Date||October 6, 2021|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Job title :STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK –KAMLOOPS, B.C.
Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
Status :RELIEF FULL TIME
Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC is looking for a Relief Full Time Staffing Scheduling Clerk to join their team! – if you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year’s recent experience….Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework while performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage,
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies,
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records,
• Investigates, determines and processes employee pay queries/adjustments
• Maintains records of staff – names, addresses, phone numbers, availability for work,
• Maintains staffing systems – current schedules, orientation schedules, casual rosters, seniority lists,
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Rotating Nights – 21:30 to 05:30
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces…..Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Any position that is required to enter a LTC/AL facility to provide services, the successful candidate of that position will be subject to the PHO Order regarding mandatory vaccination.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes. Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to [email protected] to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: