Our company NY Nijjar Drywall Inc. is based in Surrey, BC and is carrying out all kinds of residential and commercial building construction, maintenance, renovations etc. Our company is currently hiring 2 Steel Stud Framers to work in various construction sites across Lower Mainland, BC
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of lightweight steel.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and lightweight steel structures
• Completion of Secondary School
• Completion of 3-4 years apprenticeship program OR at least over 4 years of related work experience
• Wage: $29.50 per hour
• Job Location: Based out of 14246 72a Ave, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 2R3 and Various Locations Across the Lower Mainland
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, permanent position
Aboriginals new immigrants who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply for the position!!
Free Transportation will be provided by the employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
Mail: 14246 72a Ave, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 2R3
Email: [email protected]