Employer: Bassi & Sons Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Steel Stud Framer – carpentry (7271)
No. of vacancies: 04
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1 (candidates would be working at various location around lower mainland as per company contract)
Wage rate: $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Cut metal framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans.
- Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbars and hammers.
- Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
How to apply:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 2860 Gardner Pl, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5E1