Our company Bal Sekhon Construction Corp is currently hiring 1 Steel Stud Framer to work in various construction sites across Lower Mainland, BC
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of lightweight steel.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and lightweight steel structures
- Completion of Secondary School
- Completion 3-4 year apprenticeship program OR at least over 4 years of related work experience
- Wage: $29.50 per hour
- Job Location: Based out of 7952 133A Street Surrey, BC V3W 9Z8
- Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, permanent position
Transportation will be provided by the employer.
Aboriginals and new immigrants who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply for the position!!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
Mail: 7952 133A Street Surrey, BC V3W 9Z8
Email: [email protected]