SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD.
6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Salary: $28.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Steel Stud Framer – Carpentry
Job Location(s): All over lower mainland based at 6390 125A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3X 3N1, Canada
SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD. based at 6390 125A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3X 3N1, Canada is eagerly looking for 2 Steel Stud Framers to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
• Cut and install metal framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
• Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
• Sizing and cutting metal studs, installing tracks and walls, and finishing with drywall
• Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements
• Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools
• Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices
• Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbars and hammers
• Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans • Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a 3-4 apprenticeship program or A combination of over 3 years of full-time work experience in the trade.
• Ability to communicate in basic English
• Ability to carry heavy work load and weight
• Ability to stand for extended hour • Ability to work on heights
As per BC Employment standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or option to chose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1