Abbotsford Meat Shop, located in the City of Abbotsford, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Store Manager. The person should have some higher secondary/College level education along with relevant minimum 2-3 years of work experience.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold.
- Implement price and credits policies.
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- Determine staffing requirements.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
We pay a competitive wage $29.27/hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to
email: [email protected]
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
Job Location: #A 2606, Cedar park Pl, Abbotsford, British Columbia – V2T 3S5, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.