Abbotsford Meat Shop, located in the City of Abbotsford, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Store Supervisor. The person should have some higher secondary education along with relevant minimum 1-2 years of work experience.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Assign sales workers to duties.
- Authorize payments by cheque.
- Authorize return of merchandise.
- Sell merchandise.
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
We pay a competitive wage $21.00/hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to
email: [email protected]
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
Job Location: #A 2606, Cedar park Pl, Abbotsford, British Columbia – V2T 3S5, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.