Tim Hortons in delta / richmond is looking to hire Permanent & Full-time Store Supervisors. The person should have a high school diploma along with a relevant minimum of 1-2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Able to coordinate staff activities.
- Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
- Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Deliver the best customer service to our patrons.
- Train workers and make their work schedule.
- Ensure all standards of work are maintained at the workplace.
- Check & ensure the available quantity of stock for the next shift.
- Able to Work in the early morning, weekends & graveyard shifts. YOU May have to work on
- Report storing manager.
We pay competitive wages of $17.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
110 – 11320 Steveston Highway, Richmond, British Columbia – V7A 5J5 Canada
6460 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, British Columbia – V4K 3N3 Canada
Canoe Pass Way,629-5000, Delta, British Columbia – V4M 0A8 Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.