- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Supervisors Needed for Festival Smoothie & Lemonade Outlets!
Shambhala Music Festival is looking for Supervisors for our Pucker Up Lemonade & Farm Phresh Smoothie outlets during the festival near Salmo, BC this summer!
Positions/Shift Schedules Available:
•Day Shifts – July 17-26
•Overnight Shifts – July 19-24
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Manager in performing their duties; conducting yourself and your crew in a manner that will maximize potential by offering superb customer service that turns our guests’ momentary purchase into a lasting experience.
• Communicate effectively with Food and Beverage Manager in the absence of the outlet Manager
• Ensure crew receive regular breaks and meals
• Maintain the roll call sheet accurately
• Pick up roll call sheet at Payroll office before shift and return to Payroll at end of shift
• Maintain a clean, organized and professional workspace
• Account for any damaged or spoiled stock on your shift
• Oversee preparation and restocking of all menu items
• Work with cashiers to maintain accurate records and tender amounts.
• Motivate team to up-sell products
• Understand the limits of the site and work within the parameters
• Fluent use of Radio
• Experience in Retail and Cash Management
• Experience Supervising a team of Staff
• Previous experience working in a Festival setting an asset
• Foodsafe Certification
To apply, head to the following link to submit an online Staff Application for your preferred team (Farm Phresh or Pucker Up) and be sure to mention that you are applying in response to this ad!
For more information on joining the Shambhala Crew, head here: https://shambhalamusicfestival.com/join-the-crew/
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: